Released earlier this week, the new and improved roles add some much needed functionality to your team’s roster page. Here’s a quick summary of what’s changed, what’s new and how to apply it all to your TeamPage.
Firstly, what’s changed…
- That often confusing “administrator?” column is now gone with admins being called out with a bold administrator title underneath their name.
- A new column that separates phone from email/message links should make it easier to read and use player contact info.
- The ability to edit member information like contact info, jersey number, and role has been moved from a mass edit capability, to individual links found in line with the member’s info. Note, this is where you’ll also find the ability to toggle a member’s admin status as well.
Next, we took this opportunity to add in a few features that many team managers have been requesting recently. Mainly:
- Customizable roles that can be assigned to any member of the team (i.e. Team Mom, Captain, Trainer, etc.,).
- A simple way to associate a player to his/her parents and vice-versa. This feature can also be found in the edit modal.
- Improved ways to add your members designed to make it easier to build and update your roster each season.
What do you think? Is there anything else we could do to make roster management easier for you and your team? Please comment below with feedback, questions and suggestions!