Spring is here and Summer is just right around the corner. You know what that means… it’s that time of year to start your new sports season! Many of you have a team page up and have used it to manage your team for last season. More importantly, you’ve spent the time creating your page – building your roster, adding all those awesome video highlights of your team in action, uploading important team documents – and want to keep all your content for the upcoming season. Welcome to season archiving! This is a great feature that comes with all of our Pro packages. Archiving is a simple way to create a new season on your team page that will allow you to archive your:
- Team scheduling
- All team statistics
- Team Photos
Also, content on your page will be migrated to your new season, such as:
- Roster info
- Video content
- News and Announcements
- All uploaded team documents
- Custom links and pages
Here is a quick guide to create a new season for your team page:
1. From your team page, go to your “TeamPage Settings”. Select “Seasons” from your settings. Select “Add” to create a new season:
4. Create a name for your new season and enter the start and end dates. Save when finished.
5. Your new season is now created. You’ll notice that your new season is automatically selected as “current”.
6. Now go to your team page. A few changes to note:
- You’ll notice that you now have a dropdown for your archived seasons located in the top right corner. Use this to toggle your view of your TeamPage between your current and past seasons
- Your team record is reset
- All past scheduled events have been archived
- Your team roster is maintained
- All photos have been archived
Now you’re all set to start rocking in the new season! Start scheduling your games and tweak your roster if needed. Announce the start of the new season in your news and announcements and let everyone know that the new team page is all set and ready go. If you have any more questions feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on our toll-free number 1-800-500-7203.
Best of luck in the new season!