Having your own domain has many benefits. You can personalize your Teampage more, it is easier for players and parents to remember the address and people are better able to search for your team on Google. So how do you get a domain?
We suggest that you purchase your domain through our website only because we will be able to provide you better support if you needed help with it.
1. To purchase a domain, you will need to head to www.teampages.shopco.com. You can search and see if your domain is available.
2. Click “Find” and it’ll take you to the page where you can see if your domain is available to purchase as well the price for the year. Check off the box next to the domain you want and click “done” located at the bottom of the page.
3. This will lead you to the purchase area, pay and now you have yourself your very own domain! But you’re not done yet.
4. Click on the “Manage” tab. When you purchased your domain, you should have been prompted to login with your Teampages account. You can log in here with the same.
5. Once you are here, you will see your domain and click on the “domain forwarding”.
6. Direct your domain back to your own domain. Ex My domain is www.teampages.com, I’d direct it back to www.teampages.com
7. Go back to your domain manager and now click on DNS
8. Scroll down the page until you see CNAME and redirect your CNAME to www.teampages.com. It should look like this:
9. Save, then let us know your domain name and where it needs to be directed to (what your Teampage is) and leave the rest to us!
Questions, comments or suggestions? Always here to listen – email@example.com or 1-800-500-7203