TeamPages is excited to announce a major update to our mobile app for Android! The new version features a new design and improved functionality and performance. If you already have the TeamPages app, you can update it now to see the changes. If you are not using the app yet, go to the Google play store to download it onto your Android device.
Are you an iPhone user? Fear not! We are rolling out a brand new app design for iPhone very soon.
The TeamPages app is designed to work with your TeamPages website. As a team administrator, it allows you to complete many of the tasks you do on your TeamPages website quickly from your mobile device. As a team member, the app is a great resource for upcoming event information. You can receive push notifications so you never miss an update.
View & Schedule Events
- See all upcoming or past events and all the details such as time and location
- View and update attendance for events
- Create new events and invite your members
- Cancel or postpone existing events
- Send and receive push notifications about important updates like event location changes or cancelled games.
- Add scores right from the field so your team and fans stay up-to-date.
- View contact information for your players, parents, and coaches.
- Send TeamPages messages to roster members or the entire team.
- View all TeamPages communication such as event invites, announcements or personal messages
- Send and receive messages to one or many members of your team
- Participate in group chats with your team.
- Add video to your TeamPages website directly from your TeamPages app.
About The New App Design
The new design for the TeamPages app is focused on the functionality of the app’s features and creating a user-friendly experience for players and managers alike.
Using Google’s material design principles, we have created a smoother and more intuitive experience. Easily browse through games, scores, attendance tracking, and roster contacts. Send TeamPages messages seamlessly using our new messaging interface and participate in group chats with your team.
The Android app design is all about you getting the information you need and sharing it with your team. The new iOS design will be focused on the same principal and will be released in the next couple of months, stay tuned!
Do you like the new Android app? You can help us out by leaving a review in the Google Play store! We would love to hear your feedback.