We’ve just completed some minor upgrades to our sponsor system.
- Any new sponsors, or any sponsors that are edited after today, will be able to use textile markup in the description. Remember, the description only appears on the sponsor listing page.
- The sponsor listing page gets its own settings link, which should save you from having to track down where to adjust the number of sponsors that get displayed.
- We’ve made it easier to show all of the sponsors at one time.
- We’ve made it easier to cascade organization, league and club sponsors down to teams, or to just cascade individual sponsors to teams.
- Finally, you can also order your sponsors. Now, you can define sponsor levels and assign sponsors to those. Sponsors at each level will randomly sorted, but will come before sponsors in the level beneath it. You can also not bother naming your levels and just assign rankings to your sponsors.
Please explore the new “Settings” link found on your sponsors page to see what’s changed.
If you need to find ways to showcase another sponsor in a bigger way, we’ve seen clients use custom widgets for this. Drop us a line if you have any feedback.