Hey guys we’ve been getting some regular questions about editing the rosters on your teampages so here’s some useful information that might help out.
1. If a player/parent is listed on your roster and their name is underlined this indicates they have their own official teampages account which only they can edit. Even administrators don’t have the rights to edit their personal information on the roster.
2. If you don’t have a unique email address for a player simply add them to the roster without an email address and add a parent to the parents section who does have an email attached to their profile. This way the child appears correctly on the roster and stats and the parents receive team notifications. This is also the way to solve the issue of parents with more than one child on teampages.
3. When uploading pictures of your players it may take up to an hour from when the upload was made until the picture is seen due to a delay in CACHING the image through the teampages servers.
4. Any parent can be ‘connected’ to a player on the roster simply click Edit on the parent and select their child/children from the choice box.
5. To make a coach an admin click Edit and check the ‘Administrator’ box.
If you have any further questions about using the roster section please let us know bellow.
All the best,