Administrators of a team has the ability to make all changes on the TeamPage. If you are the creator of the TeamPage, you automatically have administrative access but you are able to give others the same privileges.
To give another person admin access:
1. Log into your Teampage account and select your team
2. Head into your roster and next to each member of the roster there is a checkbox that allows you to give anyone on the team admin access
3. Check off the boxes for the members you’d like to give access to.
Transferring your Team to someone else:
1. Give someone else on the team admin access
2. If you were the only admin and had subscribed to the PRO Package, unsubscribe by going to Account Management and unsubscribing
We will be continuing to add more Tutorials and FAQ’s. If there is something you’d like to see added, feel free to contact me or leave a message below. If you have any further questions, please email me at email@example.com or call at 1-800-500-7203.